Thursday, May 28, 2015

Third Trimester!


We are officially in the first week of my third and final trimester! There is still a long ways to go but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now.

Baby is growing well and moving more and more each day. Everything is measuring right on track and the little booger is in the vertex or head down position. I'm inexplicably paranoid of the baby flipping to be breech so I constantly check to see what the position is. I'm sure this poor kid is really quite annoyed with me for that. Normal moms to be read things like What to Expect and I'm over here reading maternal nursing textbooks and doing my own fundus measurements. I can't help it. 

There is a lot going on in the next few months and I'm kind of grateful for it. Our baby shower is next month and then Lucy's birthday and our final 3d/4d ultrasound is the month after that. I wholly intend upon working right up until I go into labor to help distract me too. It would actually be quite convenient to go into labor at work. I am 100% assuming I will be overdue with this baby so as not to get my hopes up when that due date rolls around. I learned my lesson finally...maybe. I may not even get everything ready until the week I'm due *gasp* 

I'm excited to finally meet this little person who is making me so miserable all the time. I just have to dig deep and find my patience to wait those 14 more weeks!





 



No comments:

Post a Comment